Salary: $26,500.00 to $36,200.00 /year
ALERT: NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
You may upload your resume and any portfolio / demos to: https://www.hightail.com/u/Killerspots
The Killerspots Agency, Inc. is an award winning, full service interactive digital media agency and production house in Cincinnati since 1999.
Full-Time position(s) in Anderson Township.
The Killerspots Agency is currently seeking seriously sick creative individuals who want to rock being a Digital Marketing Mavin with WordPress design, Email Automation (i.e. Infusionsoft or Hubspot) and e-commerce experience to help grow exposure and sales for our Killer clients worldwide.
We are thinking… you are an outgoing, personable and creative professional. You understand and live by the concept of being a “team player,” making sure that collaboration is essential to your success, as well as the success of those you work with. You are passionate, energetic, reliable and proactive. You love to learn about new trends and how you can apply them to stay ahead of the competition. What you are NOT is a drama queen. You ARE a problem solver!
- Development, creative design & management of WordPress websites
- Assist in the development & implementation of marketing campaigns and email automation
- E-commerce with WooCommerce (along with Infusionsoft a plus)
- Research and formulate email campaigns to attract, nurture & Wow new sales leads.
- Monitor, approve, and update e-mail blasts, social media, and other digital marketing requests in our project management systems.
- Work with our team to ensure our clients content & services are at top performance.
- Have a blast at one of the best creative places to work in Cincinnati
- Must have an eye for perfection.
- 2-4 years experience building WordPress websites
- Basic SEO skills
- Experience working in Google Docs, Dropbox, WordPress and Infusionsoft / Hubspot required
- Sales Funnels and Sequences/ Workflows/ Email Campaigns
- Marketing Strategies
- Experience with Photoshop/ Adobe Creative Suite
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in communications (i.e. Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, etc. preferred)
- Experience building marketing email automation campaigns for businesses
- Experience with Graphic design, Content writing, Social Media management & Video editing knowledge are a HUGE PLUS!
- Passionate about marketing, continuous learning and winning!
- Ability to speak with clients on a daily basis
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and be a team player
- Tech saavy – Mac or PC
- Likes Pizza! (preferred)
The Killerspots Agency is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation or genetic information. All are welcome!