Killerspots Creative Intern (Fall 2017/Winter 2018)
Killerspots is looking for a qualified intern to join our creative team. Our creative department produces quality work for major companies in the Cincinnati area and around the world. We’re seeking an intern who can participate in various stages of online, inbound and social marketing campaigns.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing, graphics, website design, photo and video editing, social media, copywriting, and blogging.
The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant, passionate team.
This a 3-6 month unpaid internship. The position is based in Cincinnati, OH. Must be able to work on-site and have reliable transportation.
• Contribute to website design for clients
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks for clients
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
• Website and social media optimization
• Assist in the creation of mockups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Assist in video editing and creation
• Assist in photography ventures, editing and photo creation
• Assist in creative designs and ventures
• Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and ensure attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
• Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
• The schedule is flexible, but we prefer a minimum of 9 hours in the office per week.
We’re looking for, but not limited to, interns with one or more of the following major(s)/degree(s):
Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Web Design/Development, Electronic Media, Digital Media, Broadcasting
If interested, please apply below.