Cincinnati, OH 45255
This is an unpaid internship position. You can receive college credit for this position.
Our Copywriting Team is tasked with writing content for client social media, websites, SEO, blogs, and other engaging content for multiple platforms.
We are seeking a Content Writing Intern who thrives in a fast-paced environment, possesses a deep understanding of content writing, voice, style, and grammatical conventions as well as Search Engine Optimization, is self-motivated and innovative, and is a willing collaborator and team player.
We sponsor unpaid internships between 3-12 months, (*or the required hours needed for your school).
Internships require a minimum of ten hours in-office per week.
All intern positions are based in Cincinnati, Ohio (Anderson Township). Must be able to work on-site and have reliable transportation.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assisting the Marketing and Copywriting teams with drafting written content for social media.
- Assisting the Marketing and Copywriting teams with drafting written content for client websites.
- Drafting and editing blog posts for clients.
- Interviewing clients to gain content for websites and social media.
- Assisting the copywriting team with drafting and editing web content for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Assisting with proofreading/editing social media content.
- Assisting with proofreading/editing website content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of creative writing and technical writing.
- Ability to capture a brand’s “voice” in writing with the appropriate tone.
- Knowledge of various social media platforms (such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram) and trends.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (preferred).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Successful completion of the interview required to meet job qualifications.
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position.
- The schedule is flexible but a minimum of 10 hours a week in the office is needed.
- Internships last 3 months to 12 months depending on the individual or institutional requirements.
Please include a cover letter and/or 1-3 writing samples with your application. A COVER LETTER OR WRITING SAMPLE MUST BE PRESENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.