Salary: $0.00 /hour
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST:
- Provide an online portfolio to be considered for the position.
- Please provide the link in your application or cover letter.
- Must live or will be moving to Cincinnati, Ohio
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, creative work environment.
- You are able to take constructive criticism from managers/ clients.
- Must be a team player, passionate about your work, no drama and loves pizza!
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist brainstorming creative concepts with the Digital Marketing & eCommerce team
- Assist developing original design concepts
- Assist execute designs based on established style guides
- Participate in visual design presentations
- Will be helping with variety of projects ranging from web design (product pages, and enhanced content), blog designs and visuals, email marketing designs (using email content builder templates), digital magazine layouts, logo creations, web banners, landing pages, social media images, and advertising vehicles (Facebook & Instagram ads).
- help with digital and print magazines layout and design
- help with logo creation, t-shirt designs & packaging concepts
- help with photo editing/manipulation
- assist in managing social media accounts for clients (comments, messages, invites to like pages, help planning, and schedule posts)
- assist in creating events on Facebook
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and ensure attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while under tight deadlines
- Great organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
- Must be able to work fast an efficient.
- Should be able to work independently and be open to critique from peers and supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn other trades/skills.
- Must be a team player and willing to assist in other areas if needed.