Salary: $0.00 /year
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST:
· Provide an online portfolio to be considered for the position. Please provide the link in your application or cover letter.
· Must live or will be moving to Cincinnati, Ohio
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced, creative work environment.
· You are able to take constructive criticism from managers/ clients.
· Must be a team player, passionate about your work, no drama.
If you passed the first test, you may proceed…
Our Creative and Production Departments produce professional quality content and commercials for companies in the Cincinnati area and around the world in several different languages. We’re seeking creative and dependable marketing interns who can participate in various stages of marketing.
· Brainstorming creative concepts with the Digital Marketing & eCommerce team
· Assist in developing social media campaigns
· Help monitor social media platforms
· Assist in monitoring social media platforms
· Assist in analyzing and data reports
· Assist Vice President of Creative and Branding with tasks
· Assist with data entry
· Assist with reviewing websites for errors
· Assist with reviewing social media platforms for errors
· Assist with SEO
Majors of interest:
Creative writing, business, technical, graphic design, web design, videography, photography, communications, broadcasting
· Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and ensure attention to detail
· Strong time-management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while under tight deadlines
· Great organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
· If needed, should be able to work after hours or on weekends to meet tight deadlines.
· Must be able to work fast and efficient.
· Should be able to work independently and be open to critique from peers and supervisors.