We’re seeking a dependable intern that can participate in various stages in the office environment.
All interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
All interns that qualify for this position will need strong critical thinking skills and loves to learn in order to integrate into our vibrant, passionate and killer team.
This a 3-6 month unpaid internship. (*or the required hours needed for your school)
All intern positions are based in Cincinnati, Ohio (Anderson Township) Must be able to work on-site and have reliable transportation.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Assist with Creative Projects (TV Shoots, photoshoots, radio production)
- Assist in organizing the office
- Assist in getting rid of items (ebay, marketplace)
- Assist in filing
- Assist with phones, and provide basic company information
- Assist entering contact information into contact management systems
- Assist in cleaning
- Assist in maintaining office supplies
- Assist with office errands (post office, coffee)
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and ensure attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office (*not required)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of the interview required to meet job qualifications
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position