Killerspots Digital Media Agency is a creative, award-winning digital media agency and production house. Our offices include professional radio and tv production studios with custom-built cyc walls. In-house graphic and web designers, social media management, and engaging content writers make up our creative team that powers our clients’ marketing engines. We are looking to add on to our team with talented employees who have experience in planning executing, and maintaining social media advertising campaigns.
Who Were Looking For: A Social Media Master and Content Expert
Killerspots, Inc. is seeking candidates who are creative, articulate, driven, self-starter individuals to work with our marketing department. We are looking for people who can grow followers via social media marketing, public relations and perhaps search engine optimization. Assist with day-to-day operations that include internet marketing, WordPress, design email newsletters, and sales pieces and our become knowledgeable of our Inbound marketing platforms, Assist the Creative Team with content, proposals… and so much more!
- Develop social media marketing campaigns for clients
- Monitor social media platforms for new comments, messages, check-ins, and reviews
- Grow Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social platforms
- Manage CRM databases and software
- Oversee data concerning marketing audiences
- Create and oversee email campaigns
- Oversee and edit sites with SEO best practices in mind
- Research, write and edit content for blogs and marketing content
- Build relationships with influential and relevant people on social media
- Work with the marketing department to create targeted email campaigns to qualified leads to generate interest and awareness around our services.
- Assist with events marketing and planning as needed.
- Manage social media advertising campaigns for multiple clients on a day-to-day basis
- Manage budgets, targets, and daily optimizations with strategic support from team members
- Creative and passionate about marketing, social media, and content writing
- Desire to develop a career as a marketing professional.
- Possess growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Excellent communication skills
- An innovative self-starter with problem-solving skills, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Adobe Photoshop and WordPress knowledge is a plus.
- Facebook Ads Manager a plus.
- Infusionsoft software knowledge a plus
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Social Meda: 1 year
- Content Writing: 1 year
Job Type: Full-Time