Cincinnati, OH 45255
Salary: $0.00 /hour
This is an unpaid intern position. You can get college credit for this position.
Our Creative team produces professional-quality content and designs for companies in the Cincinnati area and around the world in several different languages. We’re seeking creative and dependable interns in our Graphic Design department.
All interns that qualify for this position will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, possess strong critical thinking skills, love constructive criticism, and love to learn in order to integrate into our vibrant, passionate, and killer creative team.
We sponsor unpaid internships between 3-12 months, (*or the required hours needed for your school)
All intern positions are based in Cincinnati, Ohio (Anderson Township) Must be able to work on-site and have reliable transportation.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Contribute to website design for clients
• Assist in website edits
• Assist in social media graphics and planning
• Assist in the creation of mockups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Assist with branding projects
• Assist in logo creation
• Assist in t-shirt design
• Assist in other design areas; print and digital.
• Data entry
• Assist in photography, editing, and photo creation.
• Assist the creative director and other execs.
• Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and ensure attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (preferred)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
• Successful completion of the interview required to meet job qualifications
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
• The schedule is flexible but at a minimum of 10 hours a week in the office.
• Internships last 3 months to 12 months depending on the person/their school requirements.
Job Type: Internship