Cincinnati, OH 45255
We’re seeking creative and dependable interns who can participate in various stages of web editing and design.
All interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
All interns that qualify for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, able to take constructive criticism, and loves to learn in order to integrate into our vibrant, passionate, and killer creative team.
This a 3-12 month unpaid internship. (*or the required hours needed for your school)
All intern positions are based in Cincinnati, Ohio (Anderson Township) Must be able to work on-site and have reliable transportation.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Help Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks for clients
• Assist in writing web content
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Assist in page design
• Assist with SEO
• Assist with Web Graphics
• Assist with HTML/CSS Email creation
• Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and ensure attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (*not required)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
• Successful completion of the interview required to meet job qualifications
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
• The schedule is flexible, but we prefer a minimum of 10 hours in the office per week
Job Type: Internship