Salary: $0.00 /year
Our Creative and Production Departments produce professionalquality content and commercials for companies in the Cincinnati area and aroundthe world in several different languages. We’re seeking creative and dependableinterns who can participate in various stages of audio and video production,online content, inbound and social marketing campaigns.
All interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced teamenvironment. The Killerspots Intern program will enhance the determinedapplicants with broad experience in various aspects of their chosen fieldincluding (but not limited to) Marketing,Graphic Design, Website Design, Photo, and Video Editing
All interns that qualify for this position will need strongcritical thinking skills, loves constructive criticism and loves to learn inorder to integrate into our vibrant, passionate and killer creative team.
We sponsor unpaid internships between 3-12 months, (*or therequired hours needed for your school)
All intern positions are based in Cincinnati, Ohio (AndersonTownship) Must be able to work on-site and have reliable transportation.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Contribute to website design for clients
• Assist in website edits
• Website and social media optimization
• Assist in the creation of mockups, e-mail campaigns, onlinepromotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials•Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Assist with socialmedia content
• Assist in video andaudio production editing and creation
• Assist in photography, editing and photo creation
• Assist in creative designs and ventures
• Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellentinterpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and ensureattention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States forany employer without sponsorship
• Successful completion of the interview required to meet jobqualifications
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of theposition
• The schedule is flexible, but at a minimum of 5 hours in theoffice per week.