Salary: $0.00 /year
Our Creative and Production Departments produce professional quality content and commercials for companies in the Cincinnati area and around the world in several different languages. We’re seeking creative and dependable interns who can participate in various stages of audio and video production, online content, inbound and social marketing campaigns.
All interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. The Killerspots Intern program will enhance the determined applicants with broad experience in various aspects of their chosen field including (but not limited to) Marketing, Graphic Design, Website Design, Photo and Video editing, Social Media Management, Copywriting, Blogging, Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Audio and Video productions.
All interns that qualify for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, loves constructive criticism and loves to learn in order to integrate into our vibrant, passionate and killer creative team.
This a 3-6 month unpaid internship. (*or the required hours needed for your school)
All intern positions are based in Cincinnati, Ohio (Anderson Township) Must be able to work on-site and have reliable transportation.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Contribute to website design for clients
• Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks for clients
• Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more.
• Website and social media optimization
• Assist in the creation of mockups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Assist in video and audio production editing and creation
• Assist in photography ventures, editing and photo creation
• Assist in creative designs and ventures
• Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and ensure attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (*not required)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
• Successful completion of the interview required to meet job qualifications
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
• The schedule is flexible, but we prefer a minimum of 9 hours in the office per week.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INTERNS WITH ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING MAJOR(S)/DEGREE(S):
Marketing, Mass Communications, Graphic Design, Web Design/Development, Electronic Media, Digital Media, Broadcasting (Production/ On Air)