Salary: $32,500.00 to $43,000.00 /year
TO APPLY FOR THIS GRAPHIC DESIGNER POSITION, YOU MUST:
- Provide an online portfolio to be considered for the position. Please provide the link in your application or cover letter.
- Must live or will be moving to Cincinnati, Ohio
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, creative work environment.
- You are able to take constructive criticism from managers/ clients.
- Must be a team player, passionate about your work, no drama and loves pizza!
If you passed the first test, you may proceed…
Our Creative and Production Departments produce professional quality content and commercials for companies in the Cincinnati area and around the world in several different languages. We’re seeking creative and dependable graphic designers who can participate in various stages of design.
The graphic designer should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
To qualify for this position, you must have a strong thinking skill, loves constructive criticism and loves to learn in order to integrate into our vibrant, passionate and killer creative team.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Brainstorming creative concepts with the Digital Marketing & eCommerce team
- Develop original design concepts
- Execute designs based on established style guides
- Participate in visual design presentations
- Will be responsible for working on a variety of projects ranging from web design (product pages, Amazon, and enhanced content), blog designs and visuals, email marketing designs (using email content builder templates), digital magazine layouts, logo creations, web banners, landing pages, social media images, and advertising vehicles (Facebook & Instagram ads).
- Must keep up with design trends, web design content trends, as well as social media trends.
- digital and print magazines layout and design
- basic knowledge of printing
- logo creation and t-shirt designs
- photo editing/manipulation
- email building and email graphics
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and ensure attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while under tight deadlines
- Great organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively in a team environment
- If needed, should be able to work after hours or on weekends to meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work fast an efficient.
- Should be able to work independently and be open to critique from peers and supervisor.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience in-house or at a design firm; both web and print preferred
- BFA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Hands-on mastery of Adobe Creative Suite. Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD, and Photoshop should be second nature to you
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of popular social media platforms and their ad vehicles.
- An online portfolio is required to be considered for the position, please provide the link in your application.
- Self motivated and a rock star at your craft!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract