Salary: $0.00 /year
Our Creative and Production Departments produce professional-quality content and commercials for companies in the Cincinnati area and around the world in several different languages. We’re seeking creative and dependable interns who can participate in various stages of audio and video production.
All interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. The Killerspots Intern program will enhance the determined applicants with broad experience in various aspects of Audio and Video.
All interns that qualify for this position will need strong critical thinking skills, love constructive criticism, and love to learn to integrate into our vibrant, passionate, and killer creative team.
This internship will last 3-9 months. (*we’re also willing to work with the required hours needed for your school)
All intern positions are based in Cincinnati, Ohio (Anderson Township). Must be able to work on-site and have reliable transportation.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Assist in video and audio production editing and creation
• Cut and slice videos
• Create montages
• Switching out logos on videos
• Assist in video and audio production, editing, and creation
• Familiar with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe Audition.
• Highly organized and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities, and ensure attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office (*not required)
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
• Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
• The schedule is flexible, but we prefer a minimum of 9 hours in the office per week.
Job Type: Internship